Friday, September 11, 2009

VEGAS

Ok, first, a confession: I have never been to Vegas.

If you are a similar poor soul, here's a deal from Southwest that may be able to change that for you. I don't know if I can jump on this opportunity personally but if you're needing a break, this could be your ticket! I hear its the place to be.. And I hear it's the place to be broke! Free drinks as long as you are playing? yes thank you! Even if you are slowly sticking pennies into the cheapest game you can find.. :)

Honestly, I think Southwest likes to pretend they have super awesome deals coming out their ears but you really have to see past the frantic ACT NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER REALIZE YOUR DREAMS! banners and think about what they are actually offering.. Because "just $179 each way!" is NOT a good deal even if it only lasts for the next 30 seconds. However, I think this Vegas thing seems pretty legit.. Would love to hear if anyone tries it out! And would love to see the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment